Precious Cargo

Refreshingly Bitter And Twisted Observations On Life's Passing Parade.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Valley Village, California, United States

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

PopMatters Just Published My Book Review



PopMatters.com just published my scathing review of Marc Eliot's Jimmy Stewart: A Biography. I had checked the book out from the library in December intending only to flip to the acknowledgments section for the names of Eliot's agent and editor. Once I had the book, I was curious if Eliot uncovered anything interesting about the making of Stewart's films with directors Anthony Mann and Otto Preminger. Fascinated by the awfulness of those portions, I read on, only to be appalled by how ineptly researched and written Eliot's wrong-headed book was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]