Precious Cargo

Refreshingly Bitter And Twisted Observations On Life's Passing Parade.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Valley Village, California, United States

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Mitt Romney Insults Our Brave Men and Women Who Are Serving Their Country!!!


One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president.


That was Romney's response to the question as to why none of his five sons was serving in the military. Romney himself assiduously avoided serving in the military during the Vietnam war. My title for this post would be the headline you'd read and the theme for the week heard across talk radio, if only Romney was a Democratic candidate. Because he's a Republican, and might quite possibly end up being their presidential candiate, conservatives will remain silent.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]