Precious Cargo

Refreshingly Bitter And Twisted Observations On Life's Passing Parade.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Valley Village, California, United States

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

007 Flameout

Agent 007 left editing for agenting. Then they started a blog. Now they have dropped the blog.

"I'm on hiatus for a bit. I'll try to hurry back. Feel free to send a little inspiration my way."

Sure they'll be back. Just like Mad Max Perkins.

I've never really understood why people in publishing start blogs. Mid-life crisis? There is no money in blogging. If there was, blogs by agents would be sprouting, not closing.

There's money in agenting though, especially when you used to be an editor and can pitch books to your former colleagues. 007 may become disenchanted with agenting too, but you can bet he/she won't quit that. Ya gotta eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]